Monday thru Friday, 8am-5pm
Emergency service available 24/7
Our Total Customer Satisfaction Program is designed to exceed your expectations for dependability, quality and service. Here are just a few reasons why:
- We proudly boast the largest trained service force in North Carolina and with over 50 radio-dispatched trucks available 24/7, we can meet any service requirement.
- Every member of our service team is licensed, bonded and insured Our average of 10 years industry experience lets us get the job done right, the first time.
- LDS is a drug-free workplace and our safety record speaks for itself.
- All makes of commercial dock and door products can be serviced, with many parts in stock for immediate repairs.
Parts and accessories are available for nearly all makes of commercial and residential overhead door products. For information on your specific parts needs, please call or email us.
All mechanical devices require periodic maintenance, and doors and dock equipment are no exception. Planned maintenance should be performed at least once every year, more frequently if a door has an unusually high amount of activity. Emergency repair service poses expensive service calls and an inconvenience to a customer’s schedule, so we have created annual maintenance programs.
Members of Loading Dock Systems of the Carolinas’s Planned Maintenance (PM) Program can save substantial time and money by reducing costly breakdowns and loss of time, while extending the operating life and efficiency of all doors, operators and dock equipment.
PM Program Benefits Include:
- A discounted labor rate on ALL service and repair work while enrolled in the program.
- Priority scheduling for service and repairs.
- Decrease in costly downtime.
- Increased operational efficiency and reliability of your facility's doors, docks and related equipment.
- Reduced probability of your doors, operators and dock equipment malfunctioning.
- Extended safe and useful life of your doors, operators and dock equipment.
- Decrease in long term repair expenses.
- Each PM service call includes a written checklist of work performed, along with recommendations for any needed repairs or product replacement.
PM Program Products Covered:
Doors of all types, electric operators and all dock equipment may be included under this PM Program. In addition, Loading Dock Systems of the Carolinas offers professional PM service on high speed doors, automatic doors, impact doors, chain and scissor gates, hanger doors, operable walls and related type commercial, industrial and/or institutional doors and openings. Each PM Program can be individually designed for your facility's specific doors, operators and dock equipment.
PM Program Costs:
Enrollment in the Planned Maintenance Program is FREE. Member benefits begin with your first scheduled PM service call. You pay only for the discounted labor used to perform the Planned maintenance work along with any repair parts that are used per your authorization.
You can enroll in Loading Dock Systems of the Carolinas' Planned Maintenance Program by:
- Calling 704-716-3647 to schedule an appointment.
- Email us at email@example.com
Fire Door Safety Inspections and Drop Tests
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards require building owners to have their rolling and sliding fire doors inspected and drop tested annually.
Section 15-2.4.3 reads:
"All horizontal or vertical sliding and rolling fire doors shall be inspected and tested annually to check for proper operation and full closure. Resetting of the release mechanism shall be done in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. A written record shall be maintained and be made available to the authority having jurisdiction."
Our trained professionals can conduct an inspection and drop test, check for worn or malfunctioning parts and lubricate mechanisms so you comply with building fire codes. The inspections and drop tests can be scheduled as a separate service call or conveniently included in your Planned Maintenance Program.
For more information on any of our commercial service plans, please give us a call at 704-716-3647 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org